Wednesday, January 4, 2012

engine together, mostly..


The engine is, for the most part, together. A few parts to be taken off, painted or cleaned up a little more and reinstalled, but mostly there. I'm going to start on the wiring harness soon, trying to clean it up of any unneeded wires, connectors, etc. so I can route it under the intake and out of sight as much as I can and rewrap it better. I'm going to repaint the plenum and valve covers, I think. Not really liking the plain black and silver of the engine. Maybe it'll look better when it's sitting in the engine bay. We'll see.
Hopefully, the weather will hold out this weekend and I can get some more done on the body, still need to get the engine / trans out, along with the front crossmember / steering rack so I can get the body on a rotisserie to work on the underside.

No comments:

Post a Comment